DELL M1530 ALPS TOUCHPAD DRIVER

Several functions may not work. But Thank god i got Almost all drivers! September 6, at 8: Thanks for all the hard work in putting this together. When you click on a link you are taken to the 4shared filesharing website. For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here. This machine is still so good that I think I will install Windows 8.
Uploader: Nikoran
Date Added: 13 July 2012
File Size: 46.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 41373
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This happens just often enough to be really annoying but not enough to convince tech support of a real hardware failure.

Dell Touchpad Alps! Can't find driver. Help[

I've forgotten my password. The upgrade went surprisingly seamless and except for the long download and installation was a breeze.

Join Date Nov Beans 3. Works with Hardy Previously needed tweaking -- See Issues. Dell Wireless module was used.

Windows 8 On Dell XPS M1530 (Download All Drivers) 64 Bit

I've done a little googling on this and it seems there are a host of pointer issues affecting the Alps touchpad used in m1503 system, and in other notebooks as well. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find a Dell or Alps Windows 8 driver. On the Recording tab, set the volume for the microphone.

But I tried to download them and it appears all the links are bad. I am running Windows 8 64bit.

Tags for this Thread touchpad. July 29, at 2: Results 1 to 7 of 7. Best free open source photo editing appl Log in or Sign up. C0 means the processor is actually working, and C4 is the most energy efficient. m15330

Windows 8 On Dell XPS M (Download All Drivers) 64 Bit

Posted 29 October - touchapd This machine is still so good that I think I will install Windows 8. Anyway, it solved my problem and all is working perfectly now.

Old workaround for Ubuntu 8. September 6, at 1: Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del.

I'd recommend removing the ALPS drivers and then install the synaptics. September 4, at 8: May 6, at 6: I upgraded on a Dell XPS m Tested with Skype and Ekiga - blue light is bright and annoying, but that m130 be fixed later. September 6, at 5: At times it could be a bit smoother, but its really not a big deal.

Though in general, I am not a fan of touchpads. Kristin at Interior Nature says: You currently have javascript disabled. October 18, at 2: If your problems are that bad you might need a replacement. Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. Now Only I Noticed!

Comments